Portfolio tracker application helps you to keep track of your investments and helps in future decision making. There are many websites offering online portfolio tracking application and it is difficult to identify which portfolio application is most suitable for individual. Though most of the applications are similar in providing the basic functionality, there are few which try to differentiate themselves from others by providing more advanced features to its user. This blog talks about the best online portfolio tracking applications available for the Indian stock markets and how they are different from each other. This should help the user in choosing the portfolio tracker that best suits his need.
I would request the investors to share their views on the portfolio tracker applications available in the Indian Stock Market.
Please note your comment is valuable, because your experience will help a lot of other investors in choosing the right portfolio tracking application. It would also help the portfolio trackers to improve their service.
I have following portfolio trackers in my list:-
- Compares portfolio performance with Index for different time frame.
- Individual stocks and funds against benchmark indices.
- Allows portfolio for stocks, mutual fund, ULIP, bullion, fixed income,loans, property, other assets and debt.
- It calculates Capital gains and tax status for current year as well as past years.
- Displays the financial snapshot & latest quarterly results of stocks in your portfolio along with the growth in sales and net profit.
- Automatic calculation & email alert on triggered corporate actions such as bonuses, splits and dividends
- Portfolio v/s benchmark performance over a period.
- Shows monthly performance of the the Portfolio and compares it with Nifty performance.
- Realized/Unrealized profit/loss summary for current as well as past years.
- Short/long term capital gains tax summary.
- Share portfolio with others in read only mode.
- Receive weekly & monthly performance report over email.
- Yearly and monthly dividend summary.
- Displays transaction history on stock price chart as well as in tabular form.
- Allows more than one portfolio for a user
- Track investments capital gains tax, profit/loss, dividend income & corporate actions transactions.
- Allows user to set custom alerts.
- User can get the latest update news on portfolio.
- Allows portfolio for stocks, mutual fund, real estate, gold, silver & fixed income transactions.
- It displays portfolio performance against benchmark on daily basis of current week.
- It provides consolidated view of all stocks and mutual fund transactions all in one place.
- Easily create and manage multiple independent portfolios but get a unified view.
- It provides consolidated view of stocks, mutual fund, ULIP & bullion transactions.
- Flexible alert system that notifies you when your stock/mutual funds values reach preset limits.
- It provides information & calculate the total short term capital gain tax liability.
- It tracks stocks and mutual funds transactions.
- User can create multiple portfolio using a single account.
- It provides quick investment summary & easy to understand reports on performance of your investments.
- User can add stocks, mutual fund, insurance, deposits, bonds, forex, real estate & deposits transactions.
- User can track their investments short/long term capital gains tax, profit/loss, dividend income.
- It allows user to add stocks & mutual fund transactions.
- It provides reports & charts that enable user to make smarter investing decisions.
- User can set email alerts for both his equity and mutual fund portfolios.
- It is a paid service.